Backlinks, hearing it for the first time? Do not worry, we are here to make you aware. Spend a few minutes reading below and you will be able enough to apply this knowledge to your use.
Do you write blogs?
Not getting much attention?
Tried many things to get on priority list of Google search?
Tired of making effort?
If the answer to above questions is YES, then my dear readers just a few words more and the solution to your problem will be in your fingers and keyboard.
Backlinks, this is something especially for gaining popularity among the early search results. Technically, these are incoming links, also called inbound links, from other websites to your blog/ website. Basically, your content in some reference provides links of other websites which are on top searches and benefit you get is better position.
Making your article SEO-friendly helps Google know about your category of information and Google gives you index number on the grounds of the keywords in use in your content. But getting indexed will not serve your purpose. Google will not place you in priority searches automatically. It can happen that I might get an index number but still am stuck at page no.5 of Google search. You need to make your work noticeable. This can be done, when your article gets backlinks from other websites. More the number of backlinks, better is positioning of your article;)
Let us now begin with the SMARTMOVES:
1. YOUR CONTENT: Your matter is the first and the most important factor that can earn you the valuable attention of readers. The content starts with a heading, and your first impression. Keep in mind some types of headings for your article, for example, use numbers( 8 smartmoves, 10 ways to), start with HOW TO, something unique.
2. GET HELP: You can get help from your friends, family, people you know to link your site to their website using a keyword.
3. REVIEW A BLOG: Write, come up with a blog post that is a review of another blog post of different category. And this a chance to get the link of that blog on to your blog post. The owner of the latter post might reply to you and attach your link to their next post.
4. INTERVIEW: You can grab a chance to interview an expert on the topic of your concern. The expert should have a website or a blog dedicated to his expertise. Post the blog carrying the interview and send them the link. This might help you create personal links and the person may in his net post link you back in the context of the interview he gave to you.
5. CONTEST: Have a contest arranged on your website, hype it up and create awareness about the contest. Give away useful stuff, for example recognition, or a free service. The gifts you plan must be according to you set of readers that you focus on. Have this contest timely, to make people regular towards your updates and this will get you more links.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE: Now is the time to make the best use of your social media profiles, that you use for fun stuff. It is the best thing to do with them, fun with links. With your blogs, provide links of your facebook, twitter profiles and get a work done in a fun way.
Hope you will find the above tips useful!!!